Incredible opportunity for an ambitious and energetic Leasing Consultant to step into a full supportive role alongside two Senior Property Managers in a well-established team and office on Sydney's Lower North Shore. Supporting a vibrant and buzzing Property Management team the new Leasing Consultant/ Property Officer will gain great training and support to ensure you perform at your peak.
The role of the new Leasing Consultant will see you working alongside 2 highly experienced Property Managers. This role is Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu and you will be responsible for:
- Advertising vacant properties online
- Open for inspections ( Wednesday & Saturday )
- Prepare leases, data entry & maintenance
- Follow up all phone & email inquiry from prospective tenants
- Process rental applications & references
- Full support with ad hoc tasks to the 2 Senior Property Managers
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Ideally 6-12 months real estate experience
- Immaculate presentation
- Team player and happy to be office all rounder
- Punctual, organised and confident
- Reliable car and driver's license
- Knowledge of REST, Inspection Manager, Inspect Real Estate an advantage
Benefits and Culture:
Acknowledged and well respected in their local market, this tight nit group that love to see their staff progress within the business. With great social activities and hands on support this team boast innovation, integrity and excellence in all that they do.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.