This role will see you working as a Property Officer/ Junior Property Manager. You will be working under 3 property managers that are there to offer their support and are able to train you as you go. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Showing prospective tenants through rental properties
- Reference checking potential tenants
- Signing up lease agreements
- Attending open for inspections - weekdays and weekends
- Carrying out ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections.
- Marketing an uploading properties online
- Assisting with repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
The ideal candidate for this role will ideally have:
- A current Certificate Of Registration
- A reliable car and a valid driver's licence
- Great written and verbal skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Great and positive attitude
- Great organizational skills
Our client is a highly regarded franchise office located in the Upper North Shore. Running for over 30 years, they are one of the most highly regarded offices in the industry. Positions with this office are rare so don't miss this great opportunity to join a great team with amazing support! APPLY TODAY!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Madeline Englezos on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs. Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.