An innovative and forward thinking real estate group that have always been known for being one step ahead of the competition. Set in state of the art offices with the latest technology, exceptional branding and world class training this really is a group that can take your career places. This client has a large reach that spans right across the East Coast and they cover residential sales, property management and project marketing.
This is the perfect role for someone looking for a twist to your traditional and mundane real estate reception role. Based on the beautiful North Shore this role will see you float across multiple offices to provide reception, administration and operational support. No two days will be a like and there will always be plenty to keep you busy and on your toes which will include;
- Covering reception for sick/holiday leave periods
- Handle all inbound & walk-in inquiry
- Set up meeting rooms, prepare refreshments, order office supplies
- Assist with recruitment of admin staff, coordinate temps cover & schedule interviews
- Database management, prepare sales advices & assist with marketing as required
- Prepare reports for management team
- Diary management & screen calls/emails
- Instruct HR to prepare employment offers, help set up new starters
- Assist with training, update training manuals & attending meetings as required
The ideal candidate:
This role calls for an incredibly polished and articulate individual that has the ability to wear multiple hats and make sure nothing slips through the cracks. You will be a team player that can roll up your sleeves and step into any office, any day and help out as required to get the job done!
You will have previous real estate experience in a sales support or reception role, a current certificate of registration along with a clean drivers licence and reliable car. You will have a flexible can do attitude and a love of real estate. Click apply to learn more.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.