Our client is a national franchise group who have taken advantage of some of the fastest growing pockets in Sydney and are looking to grow and expand their office in the Hills District. Join the team and grow with them from the ground up, being exposed to all aspects of the real estate industry in this reception and office all-rounder role.
This role is suited to an individual wanting to learn real estate systems and procedures for both property management and sales. Tasks include:
- General reception duties
- First point of contact for the office and directing enquiries
- Delivering contracts
- Preparing listing, open and auction packs
- Database management
- Update and maintain social media and some marketing
- Assist with opens for Sales and PM when required
- Online listings
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Type leases, reference checks
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- License and reliable car
- 6-12 months real estate experience highly preferable
- Immaculate presentation
- Proactive and confident individual
- Outstanding organisational and multitasking skills
Benefits and Culture:
Join and grow with the team as the office expands with great opportunity to progress into either property management or sales. A great team culture with loads of training and support and exposure to every side of the industry.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.