For over 30 years this well-established independent real estate agency has been a thriving office in a gorgeous northern beaches location. Then office oozes great team culture with fantastic long standing staff. If you're a northern beaches local, have administration experience and are looking to break into the real estate industry equipped with some great training and support this job is the one for you.
Great Monday- Friday roll manning the front desk and assisting to the Property Management Team. You must be tech savvy, enjoy meeting and greeting clients and confident with general administrative tasks. No real estate experience required, 6-12 months in a similar role beneficial.
- Monday - Friday role
- Open the office & handle busy front desk
- Take messages, answer calls, meet and greet clients
- Mail merges, data entry, type leases, daily mail
- General admin and support to Property Management
- Must live on the Northern Beaches
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration, can be currently completing
- Car beneficial but not required
- 6-12 months reception/administration experience
- Teach savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented
- Driven & positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
- Wanting to be a part of a supportive team
Benefits and Culture:
If you're wanting to break into the real estate industry, this role can offer you a great work/life balance with a youthful and fun office environment. This team have plenty of social events and are constantly involved in ongoing training sessions which in turn will provide you with plenty of career progression!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.