This rapidly expanding franchise group is looking for someone wanting to kick start their career in real estate to join their team. Based in the North West of Sydney you will primarily be sitting on reception during the week days and then out assisting at the leasing open homes on Saturday.
You'll never be bored with this exciting varied reception role, you will assist with Property Management conducting ingoings, routines, typing leases etc. and also backing up the sales team with various administrative tasks.
As this role is Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu, you will gain excellent experience on Saturday attending open home inspections, crucial for your career progression further into the industry. 6 months in a similar real estate role beneficial. Certificate of Registration is a must and a clean car crucial.
- Monday - Saturday, with day off in lieu
- Open the office & handle busy front desk
- Take messages, answer calls, meet and greet clients
- In going inspections, routine inspections, preparing leases
- Sales admin support
- Easy parking around the office
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Clean driver's license & reliable car
- 6 months reception/administration experience - real estate experience beneficial
- Teach savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented
- Driven & positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
- Wanting to be a part of a supportive team and grow with-in the business
Benefits and Culture:
Exciting opportunity to be a part of this small yet fast growing franchise office in the North West of Sydney. With full support and an abundance of training set yourself up for a very long and rewarding career.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.