Looking for a change? Maybe you are seeking your first role in Real Estate or maybe you have experience and want to progress to an innovative and well respected agency? If this is you, keep reading...
Work with an industry leading real estate group in the Eastern Suburbs whilst learning and developing your real estate career. This is a group that works hard but has plenty of fun along the way.
You will be working Monday to Friday as the new Receptionist in this fast paced office. Each day will be varied and interesting and will include a multitude of tasks including:
- Meeting & Greeting Clients
- Answering & directing a busy switchboard
- Assisting with walk-in enquiries
- Backing up sales and rental department
- Manage all postage, booking couriers & banking
- Open & close the office daily
- Keeping the front office, kitchen & meeting rooms tidy at all times
The ideal candidate:
You will be the Director of First Impressions which is a crucial role for this Agency. You will be impeccably presented, well spoken, highly professional and be very motivated to succeed in your role and provide exceptional customer service. To successfully secure this role, you will also possess:
- Strong attention to accuracy and details
- A high level of organisation as well as excellent time management skills
- Strong keyboard/computer and admin skills
- The ability to flourish in a team environment
- A long term goal to work in the Real Estate Industry
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.