Is a committed and professional franchise group that is ranked amongst the best in the business. They have established and hugely successful Sales and Property Management teams that have really made their mark on the Sydney property market. Set in ultra modern offices, with the latest systems and technologies they are ahead of their game and a brand to be envied.
Our Client is looking for a bright, bubbly and switched on candidate to be based on their busy reception desk. Based on the North Shore, this role will see you work in a fast-paced corporate environment Tuesday - Saturday. Your responsibilities will include;
- Meeting and greeting all incoming visitors
- Answer and directing all inbound calls
- Managing mail and arranging couriers
- Booking meetings rooms and preparing refreshments
- Data entry of files, order office supplies and other ad hoc duties
- Reception experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Professional, polished appearance and corporate dress
- A current certificate of registration or willing to obtain one
- Experience answering and directing calls via a busy switchboard
- Experience in real estate, finance or property highly desirable
Benefits and Culture:
- Professional corporate office
- Social environment with strong team focus
- A busy and fast paced role in a vibrant office
- Training and career progression on offer long term
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes 0424 997 758
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.