Is one of the most recognised brands in the Real Estate industry and in their offices are many of Australia's top Real Estate Agents. With their network growing at a steady pace there are endless opportunities to continuously grow within this group and their ongoing training is outstanding. With a great culture there are plenty of social activities, family days and community events for you to become involved with - this is a group that makes everyone feel like an important member of the family.
Will see you working on a very busy front desk and managing the front of house operations. Each day will see you carrying out a variety of tasks including:
- Greeting customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Answering inbound calls and responding to any email enquiries
- Assisting the General manager and all internal staff with any administrative support required
- Updating referral spreadsheets and conducting weekly reports
- Liaise with vendors and third parties regarding administration of the sales process
- Collect and distribute post to the relevant employees
- Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Maintaining and updating office listings including property advertisements
- Setting up meeting rooms and putting together induction booklets.
The ideal Candidate will have the following:
- At least 6 months Real Estate experience
- Certificate of registration/ Real estate licence
- 6 star customer service skills
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A pure Monday to Friday role
- Excellent ongoing training
- Career Progression (they promote from within)
- Abundance of team activities
- One of the best cultures in the business
Apply in strict confidence to:
Laura Viviani on 0424 102 785
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: