This highly successful Real Estate agency based on the Northern Beaches are currently on the hunt for an outstanding and experienced Real Estate Receptionist for their widely respected agency. Our client have a tight-knit and social team, and are known for their work hard play hard mentality. With loads of training, support and a highly supportive manager to learn all things real estate from, this is an outstanding opportunity for an entry level candidate or experienced real estate receptionist seeking the next step.
Working for a nationally recognised and long established brand, this outstanding role will give you the opportunity to get a solid grasp on all areas of the real estate industry. You will really be able to sink your teeth in to this role and develop a great work/life balance! In addition, for the right person there will be room to progress further down the track. As the new Receptionist your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being the voice and face of this prominent agency
- Meeting and greeting clients in a confident & professional manner
- Backing up the Sales and Marketing team
- Open for inspection lists
- Window displays Sales advices
- Preparing advertising
- Booking ads
- Providing support to the Director
To be considered for this rare and exciting opportunity to work with one of the best you will ideally have 6-12 months experience in the Real Estate industry, however entry level applicants with a huge drive and passion for real estate are also welcome to apply.
Essentials to be considered for this role are;
- A current Certificate of Registration
- Exceptional computer skills, proficient in the Microsoft Suite
- Local residency on the Northern Beaches
- Immaculate presentation & phone manner
Apply in strict confidence to:
Naomi Monfrooy on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!