If you want an office that truly invests in its people and where the culture is simply fantastic then this is the role for you.
With an office of 11 successful and outgoing individuals this is an office that has a great vibe, knows how to have fun and is also renowned in their area for being the market leader. Due to ongoing growth a position has become available with this franchise group to join them as their new Receptionist / Property Management Administrator.
A pure Monday to Friday role this role offers much more than just pure Reception and will see you managing all aspects of front of house as well as providing administration support to Property Management and occasionally Sales & Marketing too.
Daily duties will include:
- Answering & forwarding calls, forwarding messages
- Maintain window displays
- Meet and greet clients to office
- Assist with general enquires
- Typing leases and preparing tenancy packs
- Assisting contractors with keys
- Follow up outstanding repairs
- Preparing renewal, review and inspection letters
- A minimum of 12 months Real Estate experience
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- A great work ethic and happy to work as part of a team
- Sound written communication skills and able to format a letter
- Knowledge of Property Tree or REST will be highly regarded
The opportunity to join an office that believes in nurturing its people and where each and every person thoroughly enjoys coming to work each day. This office has a great culture and are very close knit, they enjoy some great team building activities and always believe from promoting from within. If you are looking for a Monday to Friday role where your efforts each day will be truly appreciated each day then talk to me to learn more.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'Apply' to send your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.