"Listed exclusively with Resolver Recruitment"
This role will go quickly as it offers diversity, autonomy, challenges and growth!
Is a boutique, highly successful Property Group offering Commercial Sales & Leasing, Residential Buyers Agency and Property Management - this is a team that works hard together but has plenty of fun together and you will be given leadership by 2 true Property Entrepreneurs who will give you a broad understanding of much more than a general Real Estate office. Currently they have an opening for an Receptiomist / Office Adminstrator who is looking for a long term role in a stable, fun and social office.
A completely diverse role Office all-rounder role you will manage all functions of the office on a day to day basis as well as support the Directors, Buyers Agents and Property Manager. Your duties will include:
- Answer Phone & Collect Mail
- Maintain stationary supplies
- Ensure kitchen is tidy and supplies are stocked
- Prepare property buyers agents files
- Prepare property buyers agents reports
- Conduct research on various property markets
- Book flights / interstate offices / hotels / rental cars
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director
- Responsible for up-dating database
- Send e-news letter & assist with marketing activities
- Prepare buyers agents forms
- Prepare tenant & property files
- Back up property management paper work
- Prepare letters & presentations
- Liaise with IT Support and other contractors
- Handle other ad hoc matters
- Assist with leasing for the residential management division
- Assist with residential management activities
The successful Candidate:
Will be a proactive and energetic administrator who has a genuine interest in a long term career in Property. Strong multitasking skills are essential as are exemplary customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work closely within a small team. A minimum of 12 months office experience as well as an interest in gaining your Real Estate Certificate are essentials for this role.
Don't miss out on a role offering variety, growth, challenges and fun!Apply in strict confidence to:Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.