A highly successful, national real estate franchise group based on the north shore/northern beaches looking to add to their market leading property management team. An office that has a great team culture and amazing opportunity for progression with great training and support.
Have you had 6-12 months real estate reception experience and are looking for more responsibility? Or a property manager who is looking at taking a step away from the responsibility of running a portfolio? Join this amazing office in backing up all property management and new business administration:
- Full administration support to the property management team
- Full administration support to the new business team
- Ingoing and outgoing routine inspections
- Some reception duties
- Qualifying and coordinating all enquiry for the property manage team
- Office management e.g. ordering supplies
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver's license
- 6-12 months real estate experience
- Immaculately presented
- Driven & positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
- Wanting to be a part of a supportive team
Benefits and Culture:
This office has a very supportive and tight knit team who will always look out for those who want to contribute and work hard. Very social and welcoming and wanting an individual to either step up from reception with more responsibility or a previous property manager wanting to take a step back from the responsibility of running a portfolio.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.