Is without a doubt leading the way in Real Estate with their innovative ideas and incredible systems and marketing. With huge expansion plans over the next 48 months this multi-office network has exceptional branding, some of the the strongest technology platforms in the industry as well as a full marketing and PR team to push your new brand out to market as quickly and effectively as possible.
A full Senior Sales Agent role working in an office with an abundance of support and structure to get you hitting targets straight away. With a full functioning and incredibly well trained off shore team you can be sure that your business support needs are met immediately!
Duties will include:
- Managing the sales process from start to finish
- Prospect for new business
- Respond to and close all incoming leads
- Prepare for and attend appraisals
- Liaise with solicitors, vendors and buyers
- Manage prospective buyer enquiries
- Negotiate the sale of properties
- Manage referrals across to property management
We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Agent who is a proven performer, results driven and action orientated. Your established client base will be located on the Lower North Shore and you will be looking to secure a long-term career in an office where the rewards are plentiful for your hard work. A current Real Estate license is non negotiable.
- Work from designer offices in prime location
- Proven systems and procedures already in place
- Prospecting programs to enhance your success
- Box & Dice, Property Me, Printforce, Active Pipe set up
- 60% splits (no franchise fees)
Virginia Brookes (Director)on 0413 564 190
or click apply to submit your CV