Based in the North West of Sydney this franchise group is looking to rapidly expand their reach in the Hills District and North West of Sydney and need the help of some experienced sales agents to come on board and do so. This role will give you the opportunity to move into an office with a non-competing Principal, plenty of support along with great earning capacity and promotional marketing tailored to promote you in your core area!
A traditional sales agent role that is Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu that will see you focus on a set core area. You will prospect, appraise properties, manage a pipeline database as well as manage open homes and negotiation of sales along with part take in weekly sales meetings and regular training to keep your sales and negation skills sharp.
- Minimum 12 months experience working as a standalone agent
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Knowledge of the North West/Hills District
- Ability to prospect and build a client pipeline
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close sales
- Base salary on debit credit with initial non debit period
- Fully paid for personal marketing campaign each quarter
- Access to CRM system & administration support
- Easy parking
- Set core area not competing with anyone else in the office
- Modern office space & supportive management team
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.