Join and boutique agency specialising in project marketing, residential sales and property management across Sydney. With the multi office network expanding, an exciting opportunity has presented itself for a sales associate or assistant to take the next step in their career, and become a standalone agent with the guidance and support of our client.
Our client is looking for an individual who has real estate sales or lead generation experience and is looking to become a standalone residential sales agent in the next 3-6 months. Tasks include:
- Building client relationships through prospecting
- Maintaining and servicing a client database
- Conducting Market Appraisals and Listing Presentations
- Opens and Auctions
- Negotiating, Closing and Maintaining Contracts of Sale
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Previous sales experience in a high performing environment
- Highly efficient and organised
- Hungry to be successful
- You will not be afraid to pick up the phone or knock on a door to prospect
- Great written and verbal communication
- Know how to provide exceptional customer service and care about the outcome
- High Attention to detail
- Immaculate presentation
Benefits and Culture:
Join and exceptional multi-faced brand with great systems, training and support to make you the best agent possible. A great office culture that is fun, energetic and hungry! All marketing and administration support provided also with the company's main focus on all new build homes!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.