My client is a Cronulla based boutique group that has a strong track record in the Sutherland Shire for selling luxury waterfront homes and prestigious beachfront houses and apartments. A highly reputable agency that is committed to success and investing heavily back into their staff and offer a supportive, professional and friendly work place where you can double your income.
A traditional sales agent role that is Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu that will see you focus on a set core area. You will prospect, appraise properties, manage a pipeline database as well as manage open homes and negotiation of sales along with part take in weekly sales meetings and regular training to keep your sales and negotiation skills sharp.
- Minimum 2 year's experience working as a standalone agent
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Knowledge of the Sutherland Shire
- Ability to prospect and build a client pipeline
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close sales
Benefits & Culture:
If you are looking for the opportunity to increase your earning potential, move away from paying franchise fees and work for a Principal that wants to invest back into you and offers:
- Comm splits up to 65%
- Monday - Saturday with a day off in the week
- Paid access to AREC & additional training programs annually
- Ongoing training & mentoring
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Your own set core area to prospect and sell within
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.