If you are ready to step away from the forefront of Real Estate Sales and looking for your next career in the rapidly growing aged care sector then this is a role you need to explore. Our client is the market leader in aged care and their premium architecturally designed residences are unlike anything other brand in the market place. Currently due to an internal move we are looking for a Client Relations Manager / Sales Agent to work out of their Hills District residences.
We are on the lookout for a a mature minded, compassionate and committed individual to become part of this close knit team. The role of the Client Relations Manager will encompass the following duties:
- Manage incoming client enquiries
- Conduct tours of the residences
- Provide accurate information to families
- Assist residents settling into the residences
- Maintaining occupancy of the residences
- Increase the uptake of the residences
- Manage relationships & provide counselling to residents
- Manage & coordinate family and friends events
- At least 3 years experience in Residential Sales or Aged Care
- Sound people skills with an excellent level of empathy
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a close knit team
- A great level of PC and database management skills
- A positive attitude & calm, patient and friendly nature
This is a role where you can gain an excellent level of satisfaction in giving back; you will be working with the elderly & their families who really need someone to turn to at this stage of their lives. You will be working in an absolutely stunning facility with a group of people who simply love what they do every day.
If you are looking for a role that is challenging, has an abundance of variety and where you will know you are making a difference to peoples lives then please contact me today.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'Apply' to send your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.