ARE YOU A SALES ASSOCIATE WHO IS READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER WITH A RENOWNED DOUBLE BAY OFFICE?
Is a hugely successful boutique Property Group located in the heart of Double Bay. This is a company that believes in investing in its people and weekly coaching, traini and mentoring is part of their culture and given you will be the Sales Associate to the Principal of the busuiness you will be givem daily coaching and encouragement from him.
Supporting the Principal of this leading business you will be working beside someone who is super successful, highly regarded in the local community and is known as being someone who really looks after his staff. Daily duties will include:
- Assisting with open homes and attending private buyer appointments
- Attending pest & building, photography and stylist appointments
- Prospecting on a daily basis across current CRM system
- Preparing listing presentations
- Compiling information for market appraisals
- Attend listing presentations
- Back up administration support
- At least 18 months experience in a similar Real Estate role
- Confident with picking up the phone to prospect
- Outstanding level of personal presentation
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
This is a chance for you to immerse yourself in a business that believes in investing in its people; with an abundance of weekly expert training, daily mentoring sessions and weekly team meetings you will be given all the tools you need to succeed in your role. The opportunity to earn an excellent level of commissions is available to someone who applies them-self entirely ensuring long term success for themselves and their place in the business.Apply in strict confidence to:Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190Or click apply to send your CV!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles. www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment