If you are ready to take your career from good to great and want to work side by side one of the most successful names in Real Estate then I want to talk to you!
Our client has a reputation that surpasses most in the industry for being elite, results proven and consistently at the top of their game- they are recognised nationally as one the countries leading offices and they plan to stay there! Behind the curtains though they a group of passionate people who are true to themselves, hardworking, down to earth and pride themselves on creating a solid team environment and work place that supports personal growth as well as career growth
Currently we are looking for an experienced & energetic Sales Associate to work side by side one of their most successful agents where you can continue to grow your Real Estate career. Each of your days will be fast paced and structured and will allow you to reap the benefits of all your hard work once the deals are done!
Will be a one on one role and will include the following tasks:
- Support and report to a high performing agent
- Prepare for & conduct open homes
- Buyer call backs & manage appointments
- Prospecting to generate new leads
- Attend sales meetings & training
- Create vendor reports
- Diary management & ad hoc tasks
- Attending auctions & learning to walk the floor
- Must have a Certificate of Registration
- Experience in the real estate industry as a sales associate OR have a strong sales background in another industry
- A high commitment to customer service
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- A love for Real Estate Sales & the Eastern Suburbs
- Immaculate presentation
A true attraction business in the Eastern Suburbs, this high performing team prides themselves on having a supportive, friendly, hardworking and equally fun environment. This particular franchise group is a national one and has a very well recognised brand and highly regarded reputation within the industry.
Does this sound like your perfect role and are you keen to learn more? Contact me today to apply!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: