Looking to get into Real Estate and have a strong prospecting background?? Are you ready to be mentored by a driven and innovative leader in their market place?? Then we want to speak to you today!!
Make the move away from your traditional old school residential real estate office and make the move to an office that is emerging as the new super brand in Real Estate. With a brand renowned for luxury they are taking Real Estate to the next level amongst other exciting businesses that entwine within their Real Estate brand.
This passionate and successful sales agent on the Lower North Shore is looking for a strong minded, motivated and sales driven associate to help grow his team. A great opportunity if you are already in the industry and wanting to step into a sales associate role or if you have a strong history in sales and want to break into the Real Estate Industry, then we want to speak to you!
Daily duties will include:
- Prospecting on a daily basis for new business
- Assisting with open homes
- Attending market appraisals
- Handling email and phone enquiry
- Buyer call backs, database calling
- Social media management
- Great training and support
- Monday to Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Confident to pick up the phone and prospect
- Outstanding level of presentation
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years' experience in real estate or sales experience
- Certificate of Registration
- Knowledge of Box N Dice & Active Pipe a plus but not crucial
Our client has quickly become one of the leading agencies within the Real Estate industry. With a customer service experience like no other, along with a high calibre of properties and expert agents, this high end agency offers a great deal of support and training and has a fantastic office dynamic. Their immaculately designed office, friendly agents and incredible properties make this an ideal place to work. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity and apply now!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: