A multi award winning office that prides it's self on excellence and being the very best at what they do which in turn has some very loyal clients and staff. A great opportunity has become available to support a true top performing sales team based in modern offices amongst the buzzing café and boutique shopping scene of the East. If you are passionate about being the best and working with an industry leading, social and tech savvy business then keep reading as this could be the opportunity for you!
A Monday - Friday role you will offer full sales administration support to the sales team and the Directors assisting with preparing pre listing kits and properties to hit the market and through-out the auction\ private treaty campaigns.
- Mange all Pre listing, new listing & listing maintenance
- Replenish all office stock and supplies
- Assist at auctions as required
- Reception cover for lunch breaks
- Back-up support to all administration positions across the business
- Keep all policies and procedures up to date
- Filing and archiving
- Prepare reports for the Directors
- Liaise with marketing for auction presentations
- Preparation of auction materials and contracts
The ideal candidate:
You will be passionate, driven and experienced in a similar role within the real estate industry. You will have excellent time management and organisational skills and have the ability to handle multiple priorities as this is a fast paced role that will keep your day varied and busy so the day will pass quickly.
- A current certificate of registration
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Professional in your approach
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Campaign Track is desirable
- Understanding of the sales process
- Excellent attention to detail
This incredible opportunity would suit someone who really enjoys being apart of a team and assisting with all day to day administration requirements of a busy sales department. This is a very social office that enjoys cocktail parties, awards dinners, team building days along with very with low staff turnover and excellent systems and structure in place.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: