This award winning and record-breaking boutique agency has a Sydney wide focus on luxury real estate for both local and foreign investors and owner occupiers. With sleek branding and a strong media presence this group is growing and they would like to add some more experienced agents to the business to work in key blue-chip Sydney locations.
A traditional sales agent role in a non-traditional style of office that is Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu that will see you focus on luxury home sales in a set core area. You will prospect, appraise properties, manage a pipeline database as well as manage open homes and negotiation of sales along with part take in regular sales meetings and networking events to keep you ahead of the industry and at the forefront of the social scene to capture potential clients.
- Minimum 2 year's experience working as a standalone agent
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence and reliable car
- Knowledge of the North Shore, East South or Inner West highly preferable
- Ability to prospect and build a client pipeline
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close sales
- Impeccable presentation
- Generous commission splits and some leads given
- Regular sales meetings and networking events to build your profile
- Access to CRM system and administration support
- Set core area to list and sell in
- Work from home flexibility
- Modern office space and supportive management team
- Focus on the luxury residential housing market
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.