A fast paced, top ranked and growth focused group that prides themselves on offering the highest service levels to their clients, the latest systems, technology and training along with a reputation built on delivering outstanding results and nurturing incredible careers for those who work within the group.
Due to growth and further upcoming expansion a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced and hands on Sales Manager to oversee multiple offices. Your responsibilities will be to manage business growth across the sales division, your responsibilities will include;
- Recruitment & retention of sales agents
- Leadership coaching, mentoring & training
- Work with the sales team to build brand awareness & market share
- Help agents develop to exceed sales KPI's & increase their earning capacity
- Compliance management
- Chair weekly sales meetings across multiple offices
- Setting and delivering sales targets across the business
- Sales driven with a min 2 year's experience managing & growing sales teams
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A solid understanding of the Auction & Private Treaty sales process
- The ability to work with people at all levels
- Clear & confident communication skills
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Flexibility to work Saturdays
With multiple offices and a focus on growth this group has one of the best reputations in the market. With a social, family focused business model they always strive to be the best and work incredibly hard but do know how to stop and have some fun along the way. The team is youthful, highly skilled and holds strong market share on both the sales and property management side.
- A generous base salary $120,000
- KPI bonuses on offer
- Easy parking
- Modern office space with the latest technology/systems in place
- Established brand & sales team
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0424 997 758
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.