My client is a private property group that focuses on project sales and marketing at an international level. This business provides a unique service solution for developers and has an incredible business model that has created growth at a phenomenal rate and incredible sales success.
This is an established business that needs the help of an experienced candidate to join the project listing team to help lead & further grow this department. With several active and exclusive you will be required to mentor and the team of listing & sales agents whilst managing developer relationships to list new projects.
- Meeting with existing development clients to bring on their projects
- Establish relationships with new developers to list exclusive projects
- Pricing, strategy, & structuring projects to take to market
- Reporting on project progress to management & clients
- Assist with the recruitment & management of the sales team
- 3 year's experience managing a sales team
- Experience & proven ability to prospect for & list projects
- Solid market knowledge of Sydney
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- The ability to work as a part of a team & liaise with staff at all levels
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- A generous base salary up to $130,000
- Commissions on projects listed, sites sold & apartments sold
- Parking + company phone
- Opportunity for further progression into Director position
- Full support from a highly skilled marketing & administration team
- Award winning department for sales success
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0424 181 551
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.