About the Client:
My client is part of an industry leading, national brand located in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs. With a team striving to be the best and provide exceptional customer service and market knowledge, they are looking for a sales personal assistant to support the principal of the agency.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be a strong admin focused individual with the ability to support the highly successful and fast paced Principal in:
- Organising/coordinating all sales campaigns
- Liaising with vendors before campaigns go live
- Preparing proposals, appraisal packs and other official documents
- Liaising with marketing team, attending all photoshoots, floorplans, copy
- Social media management
- Diary management
- Managing and maintaining database
- Handling exchanges and settlement process
- Assisting with open homes when required
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car
- Ideally 2 years' experience in a similar role in a real estate office
- Immaculate presentation
- Proactive and hardworking attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
Benefits & Culture:
This is for an individual who strives to be the best in everything they do. We are looking for someone who wants a successful career in supporting a top performing team in the Eastern Suburbs who is not afraid of hard work and developing a phenomenal work ethic!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.