This office is renowned for creating some of the industries most successful Agents - become the next success story!
This office is renowned as being one of the most successful not just in the state but the whole of the country. With some of the industries most recognised Agents in this office this is a chance for you to really grow your long term career in Real Estate Sales and be mentored by some of the best in the business.
A 5 day a week, full 360 Personal Assistant role supporting one of the industries most up and coming agents. With a strong track record and an abundance of listings on the market this agent is seeking a right hand person to join his team.
Each of your days will be busy & varied and will include the following:
- Full admin support
- Booking, proofing and managing marketing campaigns
- Accurately maintain Vendor and Buyer database
- Liaise with Vendors, Buyers, Solicitors, Property Stylists
- Meet with pest and building inspectors
- Prepare correspondence reports and presentations
- Attend opens, auctions and assist with call-backs
- Prepare Marketing appraisal and pre-listing kits
- Appointment setting
- Full diary management
Essentials for this role include:
- At least 12 months Real Estate experience
- Great attention to detail with strong organisation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a fast paced business unit
- Hard working personality who wants to be the best
- A current certificate of registration
- Reliable car
A chance to become a pivotal part of not just this business unit but this business overall. You will be given ongoing formal & informal training from both internal & external agents who will give you all the tools needed to succeed in your long term Real Estate career. With loads of team building activities, awards nights and team social activities this is a company where you will be rewarded for all of your hard work... if its long term progression that you want from a company then be assured this is the company you need to work for.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.