EXCLUSIVE TO RESOLVER RECRUITMENT!
A prime chance to secure a rewarding career with a leading and well recognised real estate group. My client is a progressive and growing franchise group that has an incredibly sleek brand, the latest technology and training along with great long term career opportunities. This group is known for having some of the most successful agents and property managers in the country so aligning your career with them can only mean good things.
This opportunity will see you working under a highly reputable and long standing agent that has a friendly and ethical approach to selling around the Inner West. This role is Monday - Saturday with a full day off in lieu and you will be responsible for all of the sales administration and marketing as well as attending opens and assisting with client care and follow up. Your days will be varied and will include;
- Handle all marketing campaigns, booking of advertising & approvals
- Prepare for & attend auctions & open homes
- Manage all compliance for each listing
- Order contracts, prepare sales advices & manage through exchange & settlement
- Appraisal research & preparation of proposals
- Database management, prepare prospecting material
- Client care, arrange gifts & manage follow up process post purchase
- Attend pest & building inspections, photo shoots, arrange property styling
- Diary management, schedule appointments & client communication
The ideal candidate:
This role will see you work closely with this senior sales agent as a dynamic duo, you will have plenty of scope to take full ownership of your workload but will also have a highly experienced and approachable agent to work closely with and learn from. You will need to have a love and passion for administration and marketing and the confidence to attend open homes and assist with call backs.
A clean driver's licence, reliable car, a current certificate of registration or real estate licence along with a positive can do attitude. You will need immaculate presentation, strong written and verbal communication skills and previous real estate administration or junior agent role for a minimum 12 months.
This agent has had two previous assistants that have gone on to have very successful careers within the industry! Click apply to take your real estate career to the next level.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.