Having transacted over 2000 properties with more than $2 billion in value, our client is a leading buyers agency in Sydney. Experiencing continuous growth, we are looking for a Senior Executive assistant who will complement their experienced team of professionals, delivering an unparalleled service to their high end clients.
As well as supporting the managing director and making sure he has everything he needs, you will thrive on the diversity of this role, being actively involved in the buying process, with a focus on searching for properties and servicing clients.
- Assisting the Managing Director in an EA role
- General administrative work/file management
- Searching, researching and delivering suitable properties to clients
- Attending open homes and property inspections
- Liaising with solicitors, building inspectors etc.
- Following up agents on off-market opportunities
- Client management
- Diligent follow up of new leads and opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- North shore or northern beaches resident
- Solid and stable work history within real estate
- Confident with managing high end clientele, both face to face interactions and verbal and written communication
- Immaculate presentation essential
- Positive attitude with self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Certificate of Registration or Licence, modern car & drivers' license
- Attractive base plus commissions with OTE $80,000 - $100,000 plus
- A diverse role where you will be out and about and not chained to your desk!
- Coaching and training from top Buyers Agent in Sydney
- Free flights and time in lieu
- Prestige Mosman location with high end clientele
- Repeat and referral business
- Monday to Friday role
Apply in strict confidence to:
Michelle Alchian on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: