Our client is a boutique Property/Funds Management Group based in the heart of the CBD within moments of Martin Place. Established more than 20 years ago this group is known for its disciplined approach to investing in Property and has a strong record of performance for their investors. Located in impressive offices they have a team of long standing people who are incredibly successful, focused and committed but know how to have some great banter in the office and occasional drinks / lunches and dinners - this is an office that boasts a truly positive culture and an uplifting working environment.
The new Senior Investment Analyst / Senior Management Accountant will report directly to the CFO on a daily basis but will also interact with the senior leadership team and the CEO. Duties will encompass the following tasks:
- Providing overall accounting support to the Chief Financial Officer;
- Ensuring financial data is captured accurately and promptly each month
- Completing high standard monthly General Ledger reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Property Financials
- Working with the CFO to report on budget variances and provide commentaries and recommendations as
- Preparation of half yearly and yearly accounts;
- Prepare relevant financial sections of board reporting (quarterly);
- Financial modelling of new investment opportunities including manipulating excel based financial models
Will have a sound background in Accounting and will be CPA or CA qualified. You will possess:
- 3 - 5 years experience as an Investment Analyst / Management Accountant
- Property accounting, Funds Management, Big 4 firm or Banking environment experience desirable but not essential
- A value add approach and being able to challenge the status quo,
- Confidence in streamlining of processes and improving accounting and financial reporting systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Hands on experience with Financial reporting including EOY statutory reporting
- Experience in the Property industry (ideally)
- Knowledge of MRI, MYOB (ideally)
To learn more about this critical role with an outstanding property group contact me today.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
Or click apply to send your CV!