An exciting opportunity with one of the most forward thinking brands in the marketplace who are constantly evolving and utilising the newest in technology platforms, our client are a long-established boutique franchise group with an unmatched market reputation. This office is now seeking a senior property manager who can lead by example and nurture this immaculately managed portfolio of high-end north shore properties.
With a brand that is envied on the North Shore and with a department that is already organically growing this is your chance to really take this portfolio to the next level.
This role will entail the following:
- Management of a quickly growing portfolio of 160 - 180 residential properties
- No leasing and no accounts
- Overseeing junior staff
- Liaising with Landlords & Tenants
- Rent reviews, increases & renewals
- Tribunal preparation & attendance (rarely)
- Outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections
- Repairs & maintenance
- Arrears Management
This is a rare opportunity to oversee one of the North's most prestigious, well-maintained portfolios. Core competencies which must be met to secure this role include:
- A high level of oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and manage high-end clientele
- Outstanding initiative to add value to this business
- An excellent business acumen
- Excellent Property Management knowledge with experience in a similar role
With a warm company culture, supportive property management department and hands on superiors, you can be guaranteed to love coming to work every day and given the support you need.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Lauren Young on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.