One of the most exciting offices on the Northern Beaches is looking for a savvy Senior Property Manager to join their team! With exceptional branding and a brilliant culture, work amongst peers who are at the top of their game. This office is quite simply one of the most impressive in the market place.
About the role:
As Senior Property Manager you'll be working Monday - Friday with one rotational Saturday every 4 weeks. Managing a fast paced portfolio of 250 this role is great for anyone wanting to take their career as a Property Manager to the next level. With admin and leasing support you also be in charge of new business giving you awesome opportunity for commissions.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Owner communication
- Tribunal preparation & attendance
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Repairs & maintenance
- In/outgoing & routine inspections
- Leasing as required
- New business & building the portfolio
- Compliance management
- NO EOM & NO Accounts
- 3 years Property Management experience
- Experience managing an assistant or a team
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A reliable car & clean drivers licence
- Flexibility to work a Saturday as required initially
- Experience with REST, ADL Inspect
Work every day on the gorgeous Northern Beaches and excel your career as a Senior Property Manager in this well sought after office. Working with a dedicated, professional and fun team you'll enjoy a fabulous work / life balance.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.