My client is a Sydney based development and real estate services group with a residential focus. This development group prides themselves on providing Luxurious and sophisticated developments right across Sydney. With a professional and close knit team they are looking to push huge growth into the property management department over the next 12 months.
This role will see you reporting to the Director whilst managing a growing residential portfolio of 120 properties. You will have full accounts and administration support along with additional leasing support as required. Your role will see you focus on growing the portfolio through business development and internal sales made to investors along with streamlining the department and building a team under you which in turn will see you titled Department Manager down the track.
- Arrears management, repairs and maintenance
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Prepare for and attend tribunal
- Lease sign ups, application screening and lease preparation
- Sign up new managements, advising on compliance and rental returns to new landlords
- Mentor administrator into a Property Officer role
- In/outgoing and routine inspection and reporting
- Streamline procedures and processes to ensure a smoothly flowing department
- 5 years experience managing your own portfolio
- Experience managing a junior member of staff
- Ability to on board and source new business
- Strong knowledge of the act (this will be tested)
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- Fluent Mandarin language skills highly desirable not essential
- A clean drivers licence
- Knowledge of REST highly desirable
Benefits and Culture:
- $80,000 + company car + parking + phone + bonus
- Corporate CBD based head office
- Opportunity to progress into a Department Head position
- Social business with team building activities each month
- Monday - Friday with very occasional Saturdays
- No accounts and full administration support
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.