One of the most exciting offices on the Northern Beaches is looking for a savvy Senior Property Manager / Team Leader to join their team! Located in fantastic offices right beside the beach with easy parking this office has exceptional branding and a brilliant culture, this is your chance to work amongst peers who are quite simply the best in the market place.
About the role:
As Senior Property Manager ? Team Leader you'll be working Monday - Friday with one rotational Saturday every 4 weeks. Managing a fast paced portfolio of 250 with a team of 4 around you, this role is great for anyone wanting to take their career as a Property Manager to the next level. With a chance to head out and take charge of new business you will have the chance to get awesome commissions.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Owner communication
- Tribunal preparation & attendance
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Repairs & maintenance
- In/outgoing & routine inspections
- Leasing as required
- New business & building the portfolio
- Compliance management
- NO EOM & NO Accounts
- 3 years Property Management experience
- Experience managing an assistant or a team
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A reliable car & clean drivers licence
- Flexibility to work a Saturday as required initially
- Experience with REST, ADL Inspect
Working beach-side every day you will have the chance to be a part an office that works hard and plays hard; they are renowned for their amazing Melbourne Cup functions, Christmas parties and regular team building activities. With ongoing training from this main franchise group you will also attend quarterly regional PM meetings and attend the annual ball.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.