If you are looking for a Property Management role with total autonomy then this is the perfect role for you.
Is one of the most well renowned offices on the Lower North Shore with an absolutely impeccable reputation. As part of a well known franchise group they have been the dominant agency in the area for Property Management for years.
Take over the reigns of this impressive portfolio from a Property Manager who has been in this position for 8 years; the rent roll consists of 100 high end properties (mostly houses) that have been meticulously maintained. The Landlords and Tenants for this portfolio have been looked after well and their relationships with this office are strong.
Duties will include:
- Every aspect of managing 100 properties
- Mid month and end of month accounts
- Rental arrears, reviews and renewals
- Leasing, ingoing, outgoings and periodics
- Repairs and maintenance
- Tribunal preparation and appearance
- Rental appraisals
Essentials for this role include:
- At least 4 years Property Management experience
- Knowledge of Property Me, Inspection Manager & Inspect Real Estate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable presentation skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work as part of a small yet close knit team
- A rent roll that you are solely responsible for
- A full handover from the current Property Manager
- Excellent commissions for new business
- The chance to grow your own PM team
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.