My client is a Sydney based development and real estate services group with a strong residential focus. This development group prides themselves on providing luxurious and sophisticated developments right across Sydney. Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD this reputable group is growing and wants an experienced Property Management to be a key part of that business growth.
This role will see you take full control of the property management department whilst reporting in at Director level. You will pull apart the current systems and procedures and streamline it so the department runs your way, you will also manage an impeccable residential portfolio of 120 properties. Your role will see you focus on growing the portfolio through business development and internal sales made to investors along with streamlining the department and building a team under you which in turn will see you titled Department Manager down the track.
- Arrears management, repairs and maintenance
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Prepare for and attend tribunal
- Lease sign ups, application screening and lease preparation
- Sign up new managements from sales leads
- Mentor administrator into a Property Officer role
- In/outgoing and routine inspection and reporting
- Streamline procedures and processes to run the portfolio your way
- 5 year's experience managing your own portfolio
- Experience managing a junior member of staff
- Ability to on board new business from sales leads
- Strong knowledge of the act
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- Fluent Mandarin language skills desirable
- A clean drivers licence
- Knowledge of REST highly desirable
Benefits and Culture:
- Up to $90,000 + company car + parking + phone + bonus
- Corporate CBD based head office
- Opportunity to progress into a Department Head position
- Social business with team building activities each month
- Monday - Friday with very occasional Saturdays
- No accounts and full administration support
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.