If you are looking for a long term career with one of the countries leading Property Developers then look no further. This company is renowned for their extravagant property launches, incredible Christmas parties and their fun, social team culture! With plenty of career progression on offer as this company goes from strength to strength, this is a role that you simply have to have.
Overseeing your own dedicated & experienced Junior Property Manager you will be running a portfolio of around 200 near new properties and will report into the Director of Property Management. Much of your day will encompass day to day duties including:
- Maintaining relationships with tenants and landlords
- Overseeing defects, repairs and maintenance
- Rental arrears management
- Carry out regular rent and lease reviews
- Overseeing leasing and mew tenancies
- Property Management Reporting to the Director of PM
Essentials for this role include:
- at least 4 years Property Management experience
- A can do attitude and prepared to do what it takes the get the job done
- Ability to manage staff & provide on the job training & mentoring
- Able to work in a busy environment, meet targets and deadlines.
- Knowledge of REST Professional, FileSMART & ADL forms and Inspect Real Estate beneficial.
If you are looking for a role that will offer you plenty of progression, excellent ongoing training and then chance to look after Sydney's most prestige new developments then this role is perfect for you.Apply in strict confidence to:Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190 Or click apply to submit your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to get daily updates of newly listed roles.www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment