Is a group that are a well-known and an experienced agency in their area that have an award winning team in their network and offer over 50 years combined experience. They are constantly demonstrating outstanding results across both sales and property management and are currently looking for a great Senior Property Manager to join their growing team.
Our client is looking for a property manager to step up into a senior property manager role with tasks including:
- Portfolio of 280 properties shared with a junior
- No leasing or business development
- Rent renewals and reviews
- Arrears management
- Ingoings, outgoing, routines
- Tribunal preparation and appearance
- Use of REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver's license
- Immaculately presented
- Ideally 3-5+ years property management experience
- Ability to mentor and train and junior property manager
- REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager knowledge advantageous
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
- Previous tribunal experience
Benefits and Culture:
Get your weekends back with no business development or leasing required as well as having the support of a junior property manager under you to assist with all administration and inspections.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.