An exciting role for a residential Property Manager with experience running your own portfolio.
This is a Monday - Friday role and you will get fantastic exposure to all facets of this exceptional Property Management team. This role calls for exceptional attention to detail and strong customer service and communication skills to ensure the portfolios are well managed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arrears control
- Handling all tenant and landlord communication
- Preparation for tribunal as required
- In/outgoing inspections
- Lease approval as required
- Manage repairs & maintenance issues
- Routine inspections
- Experience managing a residential portfolio
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A clean drives Licence & reliable car
- Experience with REST, filesmart, Inspect Manager
- Immaculate presentation & clear communication skills
- Monday - Friday
- Up to $85,000 package
- Great supportive and fun team with regular team building events
- Growth focused role with incredible long-term career opportunities
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.