About the client:
An exciting opportunity with one of the most forward thinking brands in the marketplace who are constantly evolving and utilising the newest in technology platforms, our client are a long-established boutique franchise group based on the Lower North Shore with an unmatched market reputation.
About the role:
Step in and manage a well run, high end portfolio of 130 North Shore properties. With plenty of support on offer this role will entail the following:
- No leasing and no accounts
- Liaising with Landlords & Tenants
- Rent reviews, increases & renewals
- Tribunal preparation & attendance (rarely)
- Outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections
- Repairs & maintenance
- Arrears Management
Skills & experience needed:
- A high level of oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and manage high-end clientele
- Outstanding initiative to add value to this business
- An excellent business acumen
- Excellent Property Management knowledge with experience in a similar role
Benefits & culture:
With a warm company culture, supportive property management department and hands on superiors, you can be guaranteed to love coming to work every day and given the support you need.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Lauren Young on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.