With an already established and well run property management department, this is an office who are part of an ever growing franchise group and are in the midst of massive growth plans. With hands on and supportive directors that have been heavily involved in the growth & running of their Property Management Department they are now ready to focus on other arms of the business and bring on a highly experienced Senior Property Manager/Team Leader to oversee the department.
The current rent roll sits at just over 380 properties with large growth plans over the next 12 - 18 months and we are now looking for a Department Head / Senior Property Manager to be instrumental in facilitating at this growth alongside the Directors. With a chance to become an equity partner within the foreseeable future we are looking for someone who can really guide, mentor and develop this already successful department. Your duties will include:
- Oversee team of 3 in this department
- Training and mentoring the team
- All accounts for PM including EOM
- Landlord communication
- Arrears management
- Renewals and reviews
- Tribunal preparation and attendance
- Address any escalated issues
The person we are looking for will have solid Property Management experience where they have overseen & managed a team. Your communication skills and ability to multi-task and guide junior staff will be exceptional and you will be looking for a long term career rather than just a job. Experience ideally in REST, Filesmart, Impscetion Manager and Inspect Real Estate will be highly regarded.
- A chance to become an equity partner of the business
- Work in a collaborative and engaging environment
- Work with Directors who are passionate about their people
- Easy parking within moments of the office
- Social, fun & family focused team
- Great work / life balance within the business
- Work to build your own asset
Talk to me today confidentially to learn more about this outstanding opportunity.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV