This rarely offered, challenging and thought-provoking role is offered with this award-winning Strata Management Group based in the Sydney CBD. This newly created role will take over some of the prestige property portfolio from another Senior Strata Manage whose role has become too large. This opportunity is presented to a high-level Strata Candidate who is looking for a chance to become a part of the Senior Executive team taking the next step in their career.
A role encompassing all aspects of Strata Management involving prestige, large and multitiered sites, each of your days will include:
- Efficient management of 12 prestige buildings
- Prepare Agendas and follow up minutes
- Action maintenance requests
- Budget setting and preparing reports
- Conduct Strata meetings
- Maintain high level client relationships
The successful Candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years Strata experience
- Hold a current Strata License
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Be highly organised with strong prioritisation skills
- Possess a high level of customer Service skills
- Very generous base salary + schedule B's & bonuses
- A chance to be at a Senior Management level in expanding company
- Full access to permanent CBD car space
- A chance to immerse yourself in a strong & close knit team
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.