As a company that offers 6 star service to their clients this business is growing rapidly and the long term opportunities for growth are enormous, but first come and assimilate with this close knit team of professionals and show what you can do - the rest will happen!
Due to their rapid expansion this newly created Strata Manager role will be taking on some of their newest Strata Plans that have just been integrated into the business. We are looking for a high performing & immaculately groomed Strata Manager who prides themselves on their customer service skills, their attention to detail and their quick reaction time.
The position would see you as the new Strata Manager, managing your own portfolio of diverse properties, establishing relationships with clients, managing budgets and overseeing finances of the strata schemes, and of course would require thorough knowledge of the Strata Schemes Management Act and its regulations.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of strata schemes
- Liaising with owners and Owners Corporations as required
- Preparing agendas and minutes for meetings, and chairing meetings
- Working with Building Management Committees
- Coordinating necessary repairs and maintenance for strata schemes
- Review of strata scheme's finances and budget forecasts
- Other related ad hoc strata tasks as and when required
To be considered for the role you will need:
- 3 + years previous relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of the Strata Schemes Management Act and its regulations
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up to date computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc. * Knowledge of Strata Master will be looked upon favourably)
- Current Strata Certificate or License
- Good work ethic, flexible attitude and sense of humour
Apply in strict confidence to:Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190 or click apply to submit your CV
This office has plentiful administrative staff such as Strata Assistants and Trust Accountants who will be available to support you in the day to day functions of your role.
Benefits include a good degree of flexibility, a fantastic package, schedule B's, parking in the CBD and most importantly the opportunity to work in a fun office with friendly colleagues.
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: