My client is a Sydney based project sales and property management group that have an alignment with a major residential developer. This established group has a strong track record and a loyal customer base which they are looking to further build upon and grow the property management department and portfolio. With a team that is more like family than colleagues and a strong investment focus this growth driven business offers an incredible career opportunity.
This role will see you take full control of the property management department whilst reporting in at Director level. You will look at the current systems and procedures and streamline it so the department runs compliant and smoothly, you will also oversee the property manager who manages a residential portfolio of 250+ properties. This role will see you focus on growing the portfolio through business development and internal sales made to investors along with streamlining the department and building a team under you which in turn will see you act as true leader of this department.
- Oversee compliance for the department
- Work with investors to get new business opportunities to drive portfolio growth
- Sign up new managements, advising on compliance and rental returns to new landlords
- Mentor and guide staff to build the department
- Smoothly facilitate leads int the sales team for managements being sold
- Assist with portfolio management as required
- Streamline procedures and processes to ensure a smoothly flowing department
- 7 + year's experience in property management
- Experience managing staff
- Ability to on board and source new business
- Strong knowledge of the act
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence and reliable car
Benefits and Culture:
- Up to $110,000 + comms
- Modern work space with a team that is like family
- Put your mark on the department and drive its growth your way
- Monday - Friday with very occasional Saturdays
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.