This is a role that will really take your long term career in Real Estate to the next level!
A chance for you to join one of the countries strongest and most innovative Real Estate Groups as one of their new Team Leaders. As a company that focus on the training and growth of their team members this is a chance for you to secure yourself a Senior Management role within a National Group in years to come.
Will have you overseeing a Property Management teams of 6 including Property Managers, Leasing Consultants and a BDM - with a rent role off around 400 you will have a small portfolio of around 50 where you will be servicing the Landlords, you wont be expected to do any BDM, Leasing or Accounts. You will reporting into the General Manager of Property Management and each of your days will be varied and fast paced and will include:
- Inducting new starters into your team
- Recruitment for your team
- Conduct weekly team meetings & weekly one on ones
- Attend and contribute to monthly team meetings
- Motivate & mentor team
- Organise and roll out regular training
- Attend to escalated issues when needed
- Carry out regular client check in calls
- Ensure the teams compliance is up to date
- Prepare & check team tribunal applications
- Ensuring team are delivering KPI's
At least 5 years experience as a Property Manager with at least 2 years experience in leading a small team. You will be a motivating & encouraging team leader with an excellent ability to manage a team of 6. Essentials include:
- A great ability to connect and grow your team and rent roll
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Strong knowledge of current legislation
- A full understanding of compliance matters
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Outstanding time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collate & present at monthly head office management meetings
A Monday to Friday role within an organisation that believes from promoting from within. In return for your hard work you will be given the rewards of brilliant incentive events with the team, great KPI financial incentives, access to some of the best training in the country and the opportunity to progress into a Senior Management role within the next 5 years.
If you are ready to take the next step and learn more about this fantastic opportunity talk to me today.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.