Nestled in the heart of the CBD, our client is an established property group with strong global connections & are continually growing as market leaders.
Looking for a bright, switched on & experienced Corporate Receptionist to temporarily assist their team on a busy reception desk, the successful candidate with be responsible for managing and maintaining all things font-of-house.
This role will see you:
- Welcoming visitors
- Answering & directing incoming calls & taking messages
- Collecting & distributing mail & deliveries
- Ordering & maintaining stationary supplies
- Monitoring cleanliness of office meeting rooms & the reception area
- Coordinating meeting rooms for the organisation
- Ad hoc administrative support as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have Real Estate experience
- Possess previous experience in a similar role
- Have a positive & enthusiastic attitude
- Be excellent at time management
- Have clear and precise communication skills both verbally & written
Apply in strict confidence to:
Chantell Scott 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.