Our Client is seeking an eager & motivated Temporary receptionist to join their Northern Suburbs team where you will be the first point of contact for the front of office & for the phones. As you will be the key link to management & for the office, you will need to be well-presented with a helpful phone manner & ensure the day to day operation of all aspects of the office runs efficiently.
- Greeting clients
- Answering & directing calls
- Providing administration support to all staff
- General email correspondence
- Maintenance & general upkeep of the reception & meeting rooms
- Ad Hoc administration duties as required
- Previous administration experience within the property industry is preferred but not essential
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Faultless presentation with an open & friendly personality
- Ability to work hard & unsupervised
- Proficient MS Office skills (this will be tested)
- Certificate of Registration is desirable
Apply in strict confidence to:
Call Elyse on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.