Their dynamic & enthusiastic attitude towards their clientele has put my client at the forefront of the industry & they show no signs of slowing down! Their passionate & professional approach to everything they do has made them one of the most respected agencies in the North Shore. They are quickly becoming industry leaders in their core market areas & are dedicated to ongoing professional development of their team.
Offering a generous hourly rate & flexible hours, our client is seeking a Temporary Property Manager to join their team, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a residential portfolio and will be involved in all facets of portfolio management from;
- In/outgoing & periodic inspections
- Handling repairs & maintenance issues
- Chasing rental arrears
- Rental reviews
- Lease preparation & lease sign ups
- Manage all Landlord & tenant communication
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have strong residential property management experience
- Have a current Certificate of Registration
- Strong knowledge using Property Tree
- Have a clean driver's license and reliable car
- Be immaculate presentation and confident communication
Apply in strict confidence to:
Chantell Scott 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.