The role of the Assistant Property Manager is to assist a Property Management department with tenant liaison, leasing, processing rental applications and more! It is the starting point to become a full-fledged Property Manager in charge of your own portfolio. This role would suit someone who is already working in the Real Estate industry and is perhaps not getting the training or progression opportunities they’d hoped for.
Based out of their Turramurra office, you will work alongside the Senior Property Manager and Department Head, assisting with the management of 200 residential properties.
- Respond to all tenant enquiries via phone, email and walk-ins
- Conduct open for inspections mid-week and Saturday’s
- Maintain contact with tenants on database
- Process tenancy applications and match tenants with properties
- Prepare marketing and advertisements for properties
- Arrange professional photography for rental listings
- Arrange ‘For Lease’ signs
- Help prepare E-marketing and newsletters
- Will hold a current Certificate of Registration or Licence (essential)
- Own reliable vehicle and clean driver’s license
- A team player with a high level of energy and drive to succeed!
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- A genuine interest in property management
- Ideally, you will already have at least 6 months of experience working in real estate
- Be mentored by a highly experienced and supportive team
- Be surrounded by the best agents on the Upper North Shore
- Access to the network training and coaching
- A leading brand with superior marketing and the latest technology
- Work alongside fun co-workers who work hard and celebrate team successes!
- Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Salary package up to $60,000
We love working with this client and have placed some VERY happy candidates into this office, so please reach out for more information, or submit your application below now!
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: