If you have recently obtained your Certificate of Registration or are unhappy in your current position, I want to talk to you!
With a fresh and funky approach to Real Estate, this multifaceted company are shaking up the residential and commercial property industry. Their team are growing and therefore in need of a driven, hardworking Assistant Property Manager to support this already successful agency’s continued growth.
- Great entry level position!
- Traineeship available (must hold current NSW Certificate of Registration)
- Be mentored by industry veterans who care about your development
- Modern industrial offices based in Annandale and Surry Hills
- Clear path into Property Management
- Varied days - no two days will be the same!
- Salary package up to $65,000
- Assist with a mixed portfolio of residential and commercial properties
- Conduct routine inspections, ingoing/outgoing inspections and reports
- Draw up leases
- Set up new tenants / landlords in the agency software
- Filing of leases
- Assist at open house inspections
- Ad hoc assistance to four Property Managers
- Strong customer service background
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Polished presentation at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MUST hold a current NSW Certificate of Registration
- Hold a current NSW Drivers License and reliable car
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson on 0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV and Cover Letter
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ